No Bake Carrot Cake Bars
If you are needing a fun no bake recipe, this ones for you. My No Bake Carrot Cake Bars have all the tradtional flavors or a real carrot cake, but with a healthy twist. You will never believe that these are Keto, Dairy Free and Paleo friendly. Sometimes healthy can taste just as good as the real thing! These are great for breakfast, a fun dessert or a quick snack!
How Are These No Bake Carrot Cake Bars Considered Keto?
To make this recipe keto and low sugar, I used Powdered Swerve in the place of confectioners sugar, monk fruit Syrup in place of maple syrup and granulated monk fruit in place of real sugar. All of these subsitutions makes this recipe not only tasty, but it cuts the calories, sugar and carb count drastically.
Must Have Ingredeints
- Almond Butter is my secret ingredient: in this recipe, the almond butter helps hold all the ingredients together. It also gives the bars a nice rich and creamy texure.
- Kite Hill Dairy Free Cream Cheese won’t dissapoint: This is my all time favorite dairy free cream cheese. It tastes so close to real cream cheese and makes is awesome to use when making my cream cheese frosting.
- Powdered Swerve or Powdered Monk Fruit: Swerve powdered sweetener has yet to let me down. The consistency and texture of it is so close to real powdered sugar. This is the key ingredient in my dairy free cream cheese frosting.
- Monk Fruit Syrup: This is my favorite sugar free syrup to use in my baking. In this recipe, this helps give the base sweetness and also helps home the ingredients together.
How To Store These Bars
FRIDGE: Store bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
FREEZER: These bars are also freezer friendly and can be stored in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 3 months! My favorite way to eat them is straight from the freezer. Seriously so darn GOOD!
Shop My Post No Bake Carrot Cake Bars
Want More Keto Desserts?Print
No oven required for these No Bake Carrot Cake Bars. A twist on the traditional version in a super healthy way. These chewy bars topped with a dairy free cinnamon cream cheese that take them over the top. Dairy Free, Keto, Paleo and Vegan! Only 3 NET carbs per bar.
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated Monk Fruit*
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finley chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup ( I use Monk Fruit Syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoom ginger
- Line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix together.
- Press the mixture into the pan evenly. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- Make the icing by placing the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip using a hand held mixer. Mix for 40 seconds or until combined.
- Remove the pan from the fridge. Using a spatula, ice the top of the bars evenly. Cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!
- These will be the consistency of a Lara bar.
- If you are not stricly keto, feel free to sub coconut sugar for the granulated monk fruit.
- If you are not strictly keto, feel free to sub real maple syrup for sugar free monk fruit syrup.
- Storage: FRIDGE: Store bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. FREEZER: These bars are also freezer friendly and can be stored in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 3 months!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 68
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Keto Carrot Cake Bars, No Bake, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free